What you won’t find anywhere else!
Experience: – 30 years of experience; where all of our instructors are currently working in the animal chiropractic field and teach nationally and internationally.
Complete – Our school has everything!
- Large classrooms
- Student Learning Center equipped with computers for student use
- Fully equipped Labs with a vast array of animal skeletal bones
- Enclosed state-of-the-art barn filled with live animals to practice your new skills.
- Comfortable student lounge to study or just hang out
- 6-1 ratio lab groups that have no time limit to promote student participation and practice of techniques learned
- We are an Animal Chiropractic School; not an office, not a rented out building but an actual school dedicated to the teaching of Animal Chiropractic
- Savings – 2 months before class starts we send out a class roster to allow students to pair up, if desired, with other students for both hotel and car rental savings. We also have secured discounted rates for area hotels/rooms and apartments.
What You Get:
Flexible Schedules: The course consists of over 210 hours of clinically oriented classroom and laboratory instruction. Offered in a 5-module format with each module beginning on Wednesday morning and ending on Sunday at noon. We offer several ways to take the course, from 5 weeks in a row, to 1 module a month for 5 months. Each option is offered twice a year to accommodate your busy schedule! (As long as each module is taken in order, you have 2 years to complete the course.)
Notes: The best set of illustrated notes in the profession. Over 1,000 pages of scripts; including some of the original manuscripts of Dr. Sharon Willoughby.
Experience: All of our instructions have had active animal chiropractic practices for years and several have taught and lectured in the field of animal chiropractic for over 20 years assuring that each lecture and laboratory will be taught from an Animal Chiropractic Clinical perspective.
Unique Perspective: Our uniquely integrative team of chiropractors and veterinarians assures a rare and productive blending of the two professions.
Animals On-site: Ample hands-on laboratories for Horse and Dog, all in climate controlled areas of the college.
Meals Provided: Fresh and homemade breakfast and lunch are served every day.
Family: Once you’ve attended the course you become a part of the Options Family, with continuing education courses, integrative web site, list-serve, email and phone support.