Instructor since 2007
• Colorado State University, B.S. in Economics
• Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biological Sciences, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
• Colorado State University Veterinary Medical Acupuncture Program
• Certified by the American Academy of Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
• Certified by the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
• Crystal Coast Veterinary Services
• North Mecklenburg Animal Hospital
• South Ridge Veterinary Hospital
• Companion Animal Hospital
I graduated from Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biological Sciences in 2003. While in Veterinary School I completed the Bond – Centered Practice Training Program that included Pet Loss Support, Emotional Support Protocols, Communication Skills and Staff Relations. Since graduating from Veterinary School I have become certified in both Veterinary Acupuncture and Chiropractic and currently own and operate an Acupuncture and Chiropractic Business in addition to doing some part-time relief work.
My practice is located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina and is 70% Equine, 25% Small and 5% other farm animals. I am currently studying herbal medicine at the Chi Institute and hope to become certified in the next year. I live with 3 dogs, 4 cats, 6 horses 2 goats and many chickens.
My career in Veterinary Medicine is a second career; I started out with a B.S. in Economics from Colorado State University in 1986 and worked in the investment industry in New York City for eight years. Two years in the Mutual Fund Department of Bank of New York and 6 six years for a private investment company, Warburg, PIncus Counselors.