Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Certified in Animal Chiropractic by the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
Certified in Animal Acupuncture by the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society
1992 to Present: Self Employed/Owner
North Star Veterinary Hospital
532 Canady Road
Parkton, NC 28371
• 1992 College of Veterinary Medicine- University of Minnesota
• 1988 University of Minnesota – Bachelors of Science Animal Science
• 2016 International Veterinary Acupuncture Society
• 2014 International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
• International Veterinary Acupuncture Society
• International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
• American Association of Equine Practitioners
• American Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. Kim Krivit is the owner of North Star Veterinary Hospital, a four doctor mixed animal practice located in Central North Carolina. Originally from St. Paul Minnesota, Dr. Krivit graduated from the University of Minnesota – College of Veterinary Medicine in 1992.
In March 1993, Dr. Krivit opened North Star Equine, a strictly equine mobile veterinary practice that covered over thirteen counties in the south-eastern region of North Carolina. In 2005, Dr. Krivit opened the doors to more four-legged family members and North Star Equine grew into North Star Veterinary Hospital.
Since, Dr. Krivit has continued to grow her practice and expand her ability to help her patients have the best quality of life possible. In 2014 she graduated from Options for Animals Chiropractic College and becoming certified through the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association and in 2016 she graduated from the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society.
When not at her practice Dr. Krivit enjoys spending time camping, trail riding and traveling with her husband Robert, daughter Willow, their two dachshunds Frappe and Chino, their two Golden Retrievers, Buddy and Charlie and their horses Abby, Shadow and Bullet.