Instructor since 2011
• Syracuse University, B.S. in Biology
• National College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic
• Established Private Practice of Chiropractic-Quincy Mass.
• Boston Marathon, Chiropractic Coordinator
• Team USA Triathlon Team and Ironman Triathlon Hawaii, Chiropractic Coordinator
• Various Broadway Shows, Chiropractic Director
• New England Dressage Festival – Saugerties NY, Chiropractic Coordinator
My passion for animals has always existed. My son has participated in riding since the age of 3. His trainer had asked me to start adjusting her horses and this request led me to Options for Animals Chiropractic College. Since my graduation I have been adjusting horses and dogs from the athlete to the pet.
The American Veterinary Chiropractic Assoc. Board Certification has added to my training.
My extensive experience in athletic injuries gives me great insight into adjusting the horse and rider. Options for Animals Chiropractic College Teaching Opportunity allows me to share my passion with others and help many more animals with a complementary approach.