Instructor since 2017
Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic, Wellsville, KS
• Animal Chiropractor
Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, MN
• Doctor of Chiropractic Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
• Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
North Dakota State College, Wahpeton, ND
• Associate of Liberal Arts
• Advanced Animal Chiropractic Training – 150 hours
• Animal Chiropractic Essential Training – 210 hours
• SomatoEmotional Release II – 30 hours
• SomatoEmotional Release I – 30 hours
• CranioSacral Therapy II – 30 hours
• CranioSacral Therapy I – 30 hours
• Certified First Responder – 52.5 hours
• Acupuncture – 165 hours
• Applied Kinesiology – 280 hours
• Present course material, demonstrate and assist in hands-on lab experience, evaluation and grading of student performance at Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic, Wellsville, MN.
• Sole Proprietor of Paradox Chiropractic PA, Little Falls, MN, providing diversified chiropractic care, acupuncture, kinesiology, myofascial release and Upledger CranioSacral Therapy for Humankind, as well as, diversified chiropractic and myofascial release for Equine, Canine and Feline.
• Employee of a group practice in St. Michael and Little Falls, MN, providing chiropractic care, acupuncture, kinesiology and nutritional counseling.
• Sole Proprietor of a family practice in St. Paul, MN providing chiropractic care, acupuncture, kinesiology, Upledger CranioSacral Therapy & SomatoEmotional Technique and nutritional counseling.
• Developed syllabus, overall course structure and administered all grades for Human Anatomy Course at Argosy University, Eagan, MN, as well as, additional courses, as needed.
• Awarded a Certificate of Appreciation and was Keynote Speaker for the 2003 Graduation.
Teaching Assistant and Tutor
• Supported Chiropractic Students in Methods and Neuromusculoskeletal classes at Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, MN.
Corporate Training Manager
• Created, designed, evaluated, implemented, instructed, monitored, presented and wrote training programs on management skills and customer service for Mini Mart, Inc., Casper, WY.
• Selected by Field Managers as “Most Helpful” and by Area Supervisors as “Best Support”.
Retail Business Management
• Successfully maintained gross profit margins; controlled expenses; hired and trained employees with customer service focus; and ordered and stocked store for optimal inventory/minimal overhead.
• Recognized as “Manager of the Year” and for managing a “Top Image” store.
Memberships and Volunteerism
• Minnesota Animal Chiropractic Care Member
• Minnesota Chiropractic Association Member
• Morrison County Animal Humane Society Chiropractic Service Provider
• Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
• Little Falls Chamber Member and Committee Member (Volunteer of the Year 2015)
Public Speaking and Organizational Leadership
• Guest Speaker at Todd County Social Services Worker’s In-service – 2014
“Sign Smarter Not Harder”
• Guest Speaker at Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf – 2006
“The Increased Demand for Alternative Care”
• Guest Speaker at the Minnesota Nurses Association State Conference – 2000
“The Increased Demand for Alternative Care”
• Guest Speaker at the Minnesota Society of Radiologic Technologists State Conference – 1999 & 2000
Club Member and Division Governor of Toastmasters International – 1988 – 1994
• Recognized as Distinguished Toastmaster and Division Governor of the Year.
Doctor of Chiropractic care with 19 years experience as a chiropractor for humans and in her 6th year as an animal chiropractor, Dr. Adams is sole-proprietor of Paradox Chiropractic, PA, Little Falls, MN, providing chiropractic care for humankind, equine, canine and feline, as well as, other services.
Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners (MBCE) Licensed Chiropractor (#3616) with MN Acupuncture (For Humans) Registration (#436) since 1998. Attained her Applied Kinesiology (AK) 100 hours certificate of completion in 1998 through the International Certified Applied Kinesiology (ICAK – USA) program. Completed training in CranioSacral Therapy I&II and SomotoEmotional Release I&II techniques through the Upledger Institute between 1998-2002. Became certified in Animal Chiropractic by the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (IVCA#0668) and MBCE Animal Chiropractic Registration (#AC 024) since 2011.
Dr. Adams thought she wanted to be a Veterinarian as a teenager, but after observing and helping at a clinic one summer, she decided she didn’t want to have to de-claw cats or put unwanted animals down. Much later in life, she realized her dream of working with animals via her chiropractic training to do so. This has been most rewarding in the realm of dachshunds with disc problems that had them incontinent, limited to their bed or unable to rise on their own or others dragging their hind legs behind them (like a seal) to now being self-ambulatory on all four legs. She works regularly with the UBRA and MRA participants in MN, helping increase performance in barrel racing and roping horses, as well as, their riders. Furthermore, the opportunity for improving the quality of life for arthritic cats and dogs have grown tremendously. Her golden retriever, Angel enjoyed the benefits of chiropractic, until hemangiosarcoma suddenly ended her life in 2016.
“Optimal Health Through Balanced Living” has been Dr. Adams’ motto since attaining her chiropractic credentials in 1998.
As a corporate training manager before attending Northwestern Chiropractic College, Dr. Adams begin teaching part time as an Adjunct Faculty for Argosy University, Eagan, MN while beginning to build her initial Chiropractic practice in St. Paul, MN. She loves to see folks “Get It!”